Will They Make a Barbie of You?
If Barbie-World were a wise place; to be truly Barbie-worthy and beautiful,
you would need passion, gratitude, service, humor, and a little gussying up but
never to stretch our faces so far that we are looking out of the back of our heads.
Take this exam to earn your ON-LINE BEAUTY SCHOOL! DIPLOMA
(suitable for framing).
Your answers may be used on our WISDOM pages. Who knows, Mattel®
may call you. (note: You do not have to marry Ken doll.)
Whether they make a Barbie of you or not is of no consequence, really,
but you are a living doll when you follow the BEAUTY SCHOOL! rules for
better and more lovely living.
For enlightenment: Do see this video featuring the song BEAUTY IS AS BEAUTY DOES ...
from the original Mickey Mouse Club show.
Print out the test and just email your responses to us at email@example.com.
READY? EYES ON YOUR OWN PAPER … BEGIN:
1. Your name:
Your city, state, country:
2. Your work in life:
3. Your 'paying forward' service type activities:
4. How do you think your 'inner life' reflects your outer look (and outlook)?
5. Who are your beauty icons? Why?
6. Who are your heroes? Why?
7. How do you think that having passion, gratitude, service, humor,
and gussying up in your life might be a health and beauty aid?
8. Do you have a mantra, quote, phrase, or philoslophy of life that guides you?
9. How are you beautiful? In what ways? (oh yes you are)
10. What are your feelings about the patron saint of our school, Miss Audrey Hepburn?